Effective Date: November 15, 2021
Bedrosians Tile & Stone (“Company” or “We” or “Bedrosians”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website bedrosians.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected] .
Notice at Collection
Our Collection and Use of Your Personally Identifiable Information
As part of the normal operation of the Website, we may collect and, in some cases, use or disclose personally identifiable information (referred to herein as “personally identifiable information” or "PII") about you where we reasonably believe it will help us administer our business or provide products, services or other opportunities to you as described below. For your convenience, we are listing the categories of PII that we collect below and have collected within the past 12 months:
|Category||What We May Collect||How Collected||Reason for Collection*|
|Identifiers||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, Internet Protocol address, online identifier, email address.||Through the website, through publicly available databases, through marketing partners and service providers, through referral services, written in a completed form, application or other written correspondence, e-mail and/or by telephone.||To provide products and services to you, and manage relationships; to provide you with our marketing materials, facilitating social sharing, and administering promotions; to maintain and improve the functionality or our online services; and to meet our legal, regulatory and contractual obligations.|
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, address, telephone number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.||Through the website, through publicly available databases, through marketing partners and service providers, through referral services, written in a completed form, application or other written correspondence, e-mail and/or by telephone.||To provide products and services to you, and manage relationships; to provide you with our marketing materials, facilitating social sharing, and administering promotions; to maintain and improve the functionality or our online services; and to meet our legal, regulatory and contractual obligations.|
|Commercial information.||Records of products of services purchased, obtained, or considered, as well as purchasing history.||Through the website, through publicly available databases, through marketing partners and service providers, through referral services, written in a completed form, application or other written correspondence, e-mail and/or by telephone.||To provide products and services to you, and manage relationships; to provide you with our marketing materials, facilitating social sharing, and administering promotions; to maintain and improve the functionality or our online services; and to meet our legal, regulatory and contractual obligations.|
*In addition to the reasons for collection described above, we may, in our sole discretion, retain original and updated PII as part of our records for reasons such as technical constraints, dispute resolution, trouble-shooting and agreement enforcement. In addition to the PII listed above, we may also collect the following “Non-PII”:
- Instructions, comments, and opinions you provide when you contact us directly by email, chat, online forms, telephone, or mail.
- Your opinions and information via surveys we send to you regarding our products and services, potential new products and service, our Online Services, or other matters.
- Information necessary for you to participate in our contests.
- Information that you choose to provide to us when you interact with us.
We may also collect, aggregate, and share "Non-PII" which is information that is aggregated, anonymized, de-identified and is unable to be readily identified to you.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your purchase history, saved products, customer type, the most commonly viewed products; and/or
- about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, equipment/type of device you use to access our Website, browser type, and usage detail such as pages visited and length of time spent on each page.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, registering for an account, saving favorite products or creating projects, subscribing to our marketing emails, subscribing to our online services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website or a problem with a product.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website, such as purchasing or ordering products, and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information, such as your payment card information, before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries and page visits on the Website.
You may have the opportunity to register for the Website or log in using Facebook’s API. If you use this option, we will collect, store, and use in accordance with this policy the information you agreed that Facebook could provide to us through its API.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). The current pixel tags currently used include Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Barilliance, Crazy Egg, Criteo, Bing, Pandora, Rakuten, GroundTruth, Snap and LinkedIn Insight.
We also use the following tools for various marketing purposes:
- Enhanced tools, such as Pinterest Enhanced Match, Google Enhanced Conversions, and Facebook Enhanced Match. These Enhanced tools use pixel technology to search for, and determine, automatic form fill when a user is completing a specific form.
- APIs, such as Facebook Conversion API and Google Ads API.
- E-mail addresses are used to perform targeted advertising
- E-mail addresses are also used to create look-alike audiences on various digital marketing channels (this is also known as Act-a-Like audiences on Pinterest), in order to create seed marketing lists for further targeted advertising.
We may tie information collected automatically to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To respond to your inquiries or provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill the specific purpose(s) for which you provide personal information.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including for example confirmation emails related to your transactions on our Website.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To prevent or detect fraud.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or our policies or any products or services we offer or provide.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For marketing or advertising purposes.
- To help maintain, improve, or troubleshoot the Website or perform analytics.
- For our legitimate business purposes, to the extent permitted by law.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, do not check the relevant box on the account registration/order form or as presented to you during check-out. If you originally subscribed to marketing emails and would like to be omitted from future email distributions you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email. In addition, you can always send an email to [email protected] stating your request. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, and other members of our corporate family.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including advertising partners or credit bureaus in the event of account defaults.
- In the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Bedrosians’ assets or business lines, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Bedrosians about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our website’s Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to establish, protect, or exercise the rights, property, or safety of Bedrosians, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may also gather aggregated data about you and disclose the results of such aggregated information (but not PII) to third parties for marketing, promotional or other purposes.
Sale of Personally Identifiable Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold personally identifiable information.
Third-Party Data Collection
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. Some of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used for targeted advertising. For example, some of these third parties may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") or the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA"), which provide a single location where you can opt out of certain types of data collection and use or out of receiving targeted ads from member companies. To opt out, visit www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or www.aboutads.info.
The Website uses Google Analytics to monitor and analyze the use of the Website, and Google may share this data with other Google services. We have enabled Google Analytics Advertising features so Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising networks. This Website and third parties, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our Website and report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to this Website. You can learn more about Google’s privacy practices by visiting their website at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can choose not to opt-in by leaving unchecked the relevant box located on the account registration/order form or the checkout page. If you received a promotional email from us and would like to be omitted from future email distributions, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email. Unsubscribing from promotional emails will not prevent you from receiving emails from the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from certain third parties by www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or www.aboutads.info.
The Website may contain links to or links from third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any-third party website. You are subject to the policies of those third-party websites where applicable. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party websites before you disclose your personal information.
Browser Do Not Track
The Website is not currently configured to respond to Do Not Track signals or other mechanisms that provide a method to opt out of the collection of information across the networks of websites and online services in which we participate. If we do so in the future, we will describe how we do so in this policy.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our website’s Terms and Conditions.
Your California Privacy Rights
Personal Information Shared for Direct Marketing Purposes
If you are a California resident and have provided personal information to us, you are entitled by law to request certain information about the personal information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. To make such a request, send an email to [email protected] with "Request for California Privacy Information" on the subject line and in the body of your message. Include the website or line of business to which your request pertains. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. Please allow thirty (30) days for a response. We are required to respond to only one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the above email address.
We will not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes if you request that we do not do so. You may make such a request by sending us an email at [email protected] or mailing your request to:Attn: Privacy Team
Bedrosians Tile & Stone
1515 E. Winston Road
Anaheim, CA 92805
When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, which website or line of business to which your request pertains, and what personal information you do not want us to share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please note that there is no charge for controlling the sharing of your personal information or for processing this request.
California Do Not Track Disclosures
California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b) (as amended effective January 1, 2014) provides that California residents are entitled to know how a website operator responds to “Do Not Track” (DNT) browser settings. DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked, such as by third party ad networks, social networks and analytic companies. We do not currently take actions to respond to DNT signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a DNT standard once one is created. For information about DNT, please visit: www.allaboutdnt.org.
California Residents: Your Request Rights
- If you are a California resident, you may request that we disclose the following:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- If you are a California resident, we are obligated to make additional disclosures if we choose to sell or share your data for business purposes. While we do not sell your personal information, we may disclose your personal information to third parties in the ordinary course of business. Following this, we will disclose the following at your request:
- The categories of personal information that the business collected about you.
- The categories of personal information that the business sold about you and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
- The categories of personal information that we have disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You may request the above information at least twice per 12 month period. We will ask for some verification to comply with this request in order to protect your privacy.
- If you are a California resident, you may also make a request to delete the information we have collected about you.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- Sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Right to Opt-Out
You have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the "right to opt-out"). To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may make a request to opt-out by one of the following methods:
- Calling us at 1-800-760-TILE (8453) or
- Contacting us at [email protected]
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back in to personal information sales at any time by e-mailing us at [email protected].
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request by contacting us at [email protected] or calling us at 1-800-760-TILE (8453) describing your request(s). The verification we may request will reflect personal information that you have previously provided to us.
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. These requests are free, though we reserve the right to implement a reasonable fee for excessive or complex requests you may submit. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Before responding to a request by you, we will ask you to verify your identity using personal information you have previously provided to us, in order to protect your privacy. The manner in which we do so will vary on how you make a request and what is being requested. For example, if you submit an inquiry via email, we will respond with an email requesting verification. Otherwise, we may ask you verbally if you make this request over the phone (or in person). We may not be able to oblige all requests, as we are prohibited from disclosing some information.
In the event that you are using an authorized agent to request a disclosure or the deletion of your information, please send us a signed letter, including your name, email, your agent's name, and your agent's email, authorizing your agent. We may then ask you to verify your identity with us by email before responding to a request by your agent. Alternatively, you may directly confirm with us that the agent is authorized to submit the request.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request for access or deletion within forty-five (45) days of its receipt, and a verifiable opt-out request within fifteen (15) days from receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to opt-out and direct us to not sell your personal information at any time. We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the "right to opt-in") from either the consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age.
Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may make a request to opt-out by one of the following methods:
- Calling us at 1-800-760-TILE (8453), or
- Contacting us at [email protected].
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back in to personal information sales at any time by e-mailing us at [email protected]
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services. However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information's value and contain written terms that describe the program's material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Privacy Rights for Nevada Residents
Nevada residents have the right to direct us not to sell certain personally identifiable information that we collect about you on our Websites or other online services by emailing us at [email protected]. This information includes: your first name or first initial and last name in combination with your social security number; driver’s license number, driver authorization card number or identification card number; account number, credit card number or debit card number, in combination with any required security code, access code or password that would permit access to your financial account; medical identification number or a health insurance identification number; user name, unique identifier or electronic email address in combination with a password, access code or security question and answer that would permit access to an online account.
Additionally, you may review and request that we change the personally identifiable information that we collect about you on our Online Services by emailing us at [email protected].
Our service providers and other third parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different internet websites or online services when you use our Online Services.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.