Effective Date: March 18, 2019
Bedrosians Tile & Stone (“Company” or “We” or “Bedrosians”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website bedrosians.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com .
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your purchase history, saved products, customer type, the most commonly viewed products; and/or
- about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, equipment/type of device you use to access our Website, browser type, and usage detail such as pages visited and length of time spent on each page.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, registering for an account, saving favorite products or creating projects, subscribing to our marketing emails, subscribing to our online services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website or a problem with a product.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website, such as purchasing or ordering products, and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information, such as your payment card information, before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries and page visits on the Website.
You may have the opportunity to register for the Website or log in using Facebook’s API. If you use this option, we will collect, store, and use in accordance with this policy the information you agreed that Facebook could provide to us through its API.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may tie information collected automatically to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To respond to your inquiries or provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill the specific purpose(s) for which you provide personal information.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including for example confirmation emails related to your transactions on our Website.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To prevent or detect fraud.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or our policies or any products or services we offer or provide.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For marketing or advertising purposes.
- To help maintain, improve, or troubleshoot the Website or perform analytics.
- For our legitimate business purposes, to the extent permitted by law.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, do not check the relevant box on the account registration/order form or as presented to you during check-out. If you originally subscribed to marketing emails and would like to be omitted from future email distributions you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email. In addition, you can always send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your request. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, and other members of our corporate family.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including advertising partners or credit bureaus in the event of account defaults.
- In the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Bedrosians’ assets or business lines, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Bedrosians about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our website’s Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to establish, protect, or exercise the rights, property, or safety of Bedrosians, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Data Collection
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. Some of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used for targeted advertising. For example, some of these third parties may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") or the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA"), which provide a single location where you can opt out of certain types of data collection and use or out of receiving targeted ads from member companies. To opt out, visit www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or www.aboutads.info.
The Website uses Google Analytics to monitor and analyze the use of the Website, and Google may share this data with other Google services. We have enabled Google Analytics Advertising features so Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising networks. This Website and third parties, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our Website and report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to this Website. You can learn more about Google’s privacy practices by visiting their website at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can choose not to opt-in by leaving unchecked the relevant box located on the account registration/order form or the checkout page. If you received a promotional email from us and would like to be omitted from future email distributions, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email. Unsubscribing from promotional emails will not prevent you from receiving emails from the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from certain third parties by www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or www.aboutads.info.
The Website may contain links to or links from third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any-third party website. You are subject to the policies of those third-party websites where applicable. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party websites before you disclose your personal information.
Browser Do Not Track
The Website is not currently configured to respond to Do Not Track signals or other mechanisms that provide a method to opt out of the collection of information across the networks of websites and online services in which we participate. If we do so in the future, we will describe how we do so in this policy.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our website’s Terms and Conditions.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information once per calendar year regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 1515 E. Winston Road, Anaheim, CA 92805.
As a California resident, you have the right to request:
- That we disclose:
- The categories of personal information that we have collected about you;
- ›The categories of personal information that we have sold to third parties or disclosed for a business purpose;
- The categories of sources from which your personal information was collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information;
- The categories of third parties we have sold personal information to and the categories of personal information sold to each third party; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- That we delete your personal information.
- That we cease any sales of your personal information.
Please note that these rights are subject to a number of exceptions. For example, we are not required to delete your personal information to the extent that it is required to provide you with the Service or to identify and repair errors to the Service.
To request to exercise your rights, please contact us using one of the following methods:
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-760-TILE (8453)
- Email us at email@example.com
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.